- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Heather McDermott Jewellery as responsible for the personal information.
- If you would prefer to pay by cheque, bank transfer or card machine simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heather on 07515432039.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
After ordering, your piece will be beautifully packaged using Heather McDermott Jewellery's unique boxes and silver envelopes.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Heather McDermott Jewellery as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Heather McDermott Jewellery and will not be shared with other third parties.
If you have seen a piece on Heather's website that you would like personalised, shortened or lengthened or changed in any way please get in contact via email and she will be happy to meet your requirements.
All Heather McDermott Jewellery is made to order so if a cancellation is necessary, please contact Heather within 24 hours of placing the order.
Heather uses a no-return policy however if you loose a piece or need a repair please get in contact via email and Heather can guide you through the process.
Any orders placed aim to be delivered as soon as possible however please expect up to 10 days from day of purchase to delivery.
Post & Package
Royal Mail Special Delivery £6.95
Sign and insured up to £500, guaranteed delivery by 1pm next day.
Royal Mail International Signed For £12.00
This will depend on the country however signed for and insured, your order should arrive in 3-5 working days. A tracking code will be sent to you to track the prgress of your order.
Duties and Taxes
You are responsible for any duties and taxes that may arise through the delivery of your order
All products remain Heather McDermott Jewellery's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through Heather McDermott Jewellery are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways, unless requested otherwise, to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.