Christmas is coming and here's a little help with those gift ideas for your loved ones...
Each year I put together a gift guide featuring work from makers I have met throughout the year. One of the best things about traveling and participating in shows and events is meeting makers from all different fields! Here is a selection below, alongside my own work, of some of my picks of 2017.
1. Jude Gove, Dundee - leather purse maker - See her Instagram HERE
2. Hanging Oval earrings on silver hoops - shop HERE
3. Kasasagi, Wales - Beautiful paper sculptures - See her Etsy page HERE
4. Short Double Drift Necklace - Stainless steel shape necklace on silver chain - shop HERE
5. Object Company, Glasgow - Hand carved spoons and homewares - Shop HERE
6. Gold plated and silver mismatch earrings - Shop HERE
7. Cloud Pottery, Aberdeenshire - contemporary wheel-thrown porcelain - See her Instagram HERE
8. Short Buoy necklace - Stainless steel pendant on silver chain - shop HERE
9. Rose B Brown, London - Knitwear - Shop HERE
Happy shopping everyone!